A good veterinarian is hard to find — and it’s even tougher to find your sense of humor after a bad experience. So thanks to Mark Guardino from the LinkedIn Pet Lovers Group or this gem.
10. When you hand him your cat, he asks “How old is your Monkey?”
9. Two weeks later, your dog coughs up a rubber glove.
8. Big sign in waiting room: No Pets Allowed!
7. Diploma says he graduated from “Jethro’s School of Taxidermy”
6. He walks up to you with a leash and says “Will you please walk me?”
5. Sends you a card every spring: “Time for your dog’s annual neutering.”
4. First question, “What ails your varmint?”
3. He howls each time he is paid cash.
2. He walks around wearing one of those big funnel shaped dog collars.
1. He bites!